- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
3 Signs Your Furnace Is Due For Replacement
When fall finally comes around, you're going to want to be sure that your home's furnace is in the kind of condition you can count on to keep your home at the level of comfort you and your family des […]
3 Signs It's Time To Look For A New Water Heater
If you and your family are like most homeowners, you rely on your hot water heater for a great deal of the comfort and convenience you enjoy from your home on a daily basis. From cooking, to cleaning […]
Our Recent Work
There are currently no projects to display; please check back soon!